The 2015 Act to D-Feet MND event will take place on Sunday 1 March at the Benalla Lake Foreshore.
Take part in a Cycle, Walk, Relay and/or Run.
- 8:30am Long Cycle Ride (89km)
- 9:30am Short Cycle Ride (26km)
- 9:30am Relay Run (4 runners per team) 8km, each runner completing 2km.
- 10:30am Walk (4.2km) around Lake Benalla
- 10:30am Senior Circuit (Short Walk)
- 11:30am King and Queen of the Lake, 4.2km run around the lake.
- 11:30am Prince and Princess of the Lake, 2.1km run around the lake.
- 12:00pm Lunch, Entertainment and Auction.
Each participant receives a free t-shirt.
You can register for the event in one of the following ways:
Manually: either download and print the Manual Entry Form here or collect one from one of our many supporting organisations.
Not able to attend the 2015 act2dfeetmnd walk but would like to make a donation? click here
Would you like to help by becoming a sponsor of the Benalla act2dfeet MND fund raising event, download the 2015 Promotional Form for more information.
Funds raised support research to find a cure for MND. Click on the MND Research Grants tab to see previously funded MND research projects.